Keep listening to 103 KVE for your chance to win!
- All winners of contests on WKVE (103 KVE) must at least 18 years old unless otherwise specified.
- Employees of WKVE, its sister stations, its licensee, affiliated advertising agencies, sponsors, broadcast partners, and other radio stations are ineligible to participate or win, and the members of their immediate families are likewise ineligible to win. For the purpose of this definition, “immediate family” includes spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- After winning a prize of any type, the winner will not be eligible to win any other prizes from WKVE for at least 30 days.
- WKVE reserves the right to modify contest rules and dates at any time, or for any reason.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted. Prizes are awarded as-is, with no warranty.
- Taxes, gratuities and all other expenses connected to a prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- All prizes must be claimed within 45 days of the date won, or will be forfeited.
- Winners may be asked to provide proof of age, residency or identity and to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability and publicity release.
- WKVE, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and their advertising and promotional agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, loss or injury resulting from, participating in, acceptance, or use of the prize.
- WKVE reserves the right to require a prize-winner to pick up their prize at the station.
- If the prize includes tickets to a performance, WKVE is not responsible for cancellations due to weather, promoter or performer.
- During call-in contests, only calls to the announced phone number are eligible to win. WKVE will not be responsible for errors, problems or delays that prevent callers or entries from reaching WKVE. If a caller is unintentionally disconnected before their names and phone numbers have been recorded, another call will be taken for the prize.
- Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification.
- All decisions of WKVE are final.
- If any event associated with a contest or a prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, WKVE shall not be required to award a substitute prize, but reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest.
- All contests are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.